> Hi Roberto,
>
> On 17.03.2011 10:46, Roberto De Ioris wrote:
>> After 7 months of development the first stable release of uWSGI 0.9.7
>> is available.
>
>   Congratulations!
>
>> A preliminary guide for packagers is available at
>>
>> http://projects.unbit.it/uwsgi/wiki/Guide4Packagers
>
>   I am appreciating the "magic" way of loading plugins, so instead of
> building of several uWSGI "flavours" with embedded language support, I
> can just put symlinks for uwsgi_python26, uwsgi_ruby19, etc... But I
> have a question: does serving with dynamically loaded plugin brings any
> noticable overhead in comparision with serving with embedded plugin?

no differences. uWSGI is all hook based, plugins will attach to this hooks
as embedded elements.

>
>   Also handling of "magic" symlinks with '-' separator (say,
> 'uwsgi-python26', instead or additionaly to 'uwsgi_python26') would be
> nice.
>

This was my first choice, but i noted that gentoo already uses those names.
I will need to refactor the magic-loading a bit to avoid collisions.

-- 
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to