I happened to meet it as well. I ignored this file as I killed all uwsgi
process if necessary

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Juliusz Gonera <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing such behaviour when using harakiri. After some time
> (probably when harakiri is triggered) the PID file no longer contains
> the current PID of the master process.
>
> I'm using 0.9.6.8, config:
>
> socket = /storage/apps/cgp/uwsgi.sock
> #socket = 127.0.0.1:3031
> listen = 1024
> socket-timeout = 10
> master = true
> pidfile = uwsgi.pid
> processes = 4
> disable-logging = true
> logdate = %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S
> log-slow = 1000
> ignore-sigpipe = true
> #logto = /dev/null
> harakiri = 10
> #limit-as = 128
> enable-threads = true
> home = /storage/apps/pylons
> wsgi-file = wsgi.py
> close-on-exec = true
>
> --
> Juliusz Gonera
> http://juliuszgonera.com/
> _______________________________________________
> uWSGI mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
>



-- 
Samuel
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to