Hi, I'm trying to implement https with my guacamole-server but thus far I only get a blank page. In the developer tools I got serveral errors with status code 500 while trying to load .js files.
ET https://www.example.com/guacamole/app.css [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 291ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/relocateParameters.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 6417ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/jquery/2.1.3/dist/jquery.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 1927ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/lodash/2.4.1/dist/lodash.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 3516ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular/1.3.16/angular.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 1825ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-cookies/1.3.16/angular-cookies.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 3385ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-route/1.3.16/angular-route.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 3296ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-touch/1.3.16/angular-touch.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 1728ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/messageformat/1.0.2/messageformat.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 4574ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-translate/2.8.0/angular-translate.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 1818ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-translate-interpolation-messageformat/2.8.0/angular-translate-interpolation-messageformat.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 3356ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-translate-loader-static-files/2.8.0/angular-translate-loader-static-files.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 3793ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/blob-polyfill/1.0.20150320/Blob.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 5409ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/filesaver/1.3.3/FileSaver.min.js [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error 3645ms] GET https://www.example.com/guacamole/webjars/angular-module-shim/0.0.4/angular-module-shim.js The response of each is empty. I've modified my <virtualhost *:443> to include a proxy for the websocket tunnel: <Location /guacamole/> Order allow,deny Allow from all ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ flushpackets=on ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ </Location> <Location /guacamole/websocket-tunnel> Order allow,deny Allow from all ProxyPass ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel ProxyPassReverse ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel </Location> as indicated on https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html <https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html> What could be the cause of my problem? kr wouter -- Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/
