On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Richmond wrote: > On 10/27/2012 09:28 PM, Roger Eller wrote: > >> <snip> >> > > I found these guys on the slatedroid.com forum. Besides being based in >> the US, they only deal the very few "higher quality" Chinese tablets that I >> would even consider buying anyway. >> > > <snip> >> > > "higher quality" Chinese tablets. > > Well, in my Mah-jong set the tablets have bamboo backings as well . . . LOL > > As most of my childhood was spent frittering away my pocket money on rubber > monsters made in Hong Kong, my prejudice against things manufactured in > China > (as opposed to Japan) is hard to shake.
I understand fully. This is why TNT has setup shop as a sort of QC station. Think of them as AppleCare Lite (TM). ;-) ~Roger _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
