Sometimes my sense of humor just takes a vacation…. -- Peter
Peter M. Brigham [email protected] http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig On Oct 9, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote: > I think he was joking. > > On Oct 9, 2012, at 4:53 AM, Peter M. Brigham wrote: > >> That's fine if you never use visual effects, since everything unlocks when >> the current handlers are done and the engine issues an idle message. But if >> you need visual transitions, scattering around lock screen commands is a >> nightmare -- I can't tell you how much time I've spend trying to chase down >> an obscure extra lock screen that breaks my visual effects. >> >> -- Peter >> >> Peter M. Brigham >> [email protected] >> http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig >> >> On Oct 8, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Peter Haworth wrote: >> >>> I've pretty much decided that every handler should start with lock messages >>> and lock screen... >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> use-livecode mailing list >> [email protected] >> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription >> preferences: >> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription > preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
