Might work. Any idea if WordLib handles OSX Word 2004? I'm using that version until I'm forced not to because I have use scores of Word macros I'd have to recreate with AppleScript if I were to upgrade. Can't quite fathom why Microsoft decided to make macros in Word for the Mac incompatible with Windows Word versions.
Sieg On 12/14/11 11:49 AM, Curry Kenworthy wrote: >> Bottom line: Microsoft does not play well with Livecode's clipboard. Other >> apps are fine. > > Why not use WordLib? Sounds like an ideal scenario for it. > > Current release is ANSI but next release (almost there) has very > accurate Unicode! Tested with many languages. > > Curry K. > -- > WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents > http://curryk.com/wordlib.html _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
