One other thing I noticed: this bug was also forwarded to Debian as
#1149705. However, I think it would have been better to comment on the
existing Debian bug #1146496 instead

#1149705 is essentially a regression introduced by the fix for #1146496,
and the fix for #1146496 hasn't landed in Debian yet. Having a separate
bug for the regression therefore makes the relationship between the two
bugs a bit harder to follow

I'd suggest adding the information to #1146496 instead (or at least
linking the two bugs explicitly), so that the original issue and the
follow-up issue remain connected

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169224

Title:
  dh-fortran: FC_DEFAULT=gfortran still resolves to gfortran-16
  (incomplete fix for LP: #2166191)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dh-fortran/+bug/2169224/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to