Daniel you are right! I checked again my configuration and reminded
myself that I have installed openvpn-dco-dkms from openvpn's repo (I had
to install/use openvpn v3 for some reason):

$ apt policy openvpn-dco-dkms
openvpn-dco-dkms:
  Installed: 0.2.20260526-1+26.1
  Candidate: 0.2.20260526-1+26.1
  Version table:
 *** 0.2.20260526-1+26.1 500
        500 https://packages.openvpn.net/openvpn3/debian noble/main amd64 
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     0.2.20251017-2+noble 500
        500 https://packages.openvpn.net/openvpn3/debian noble/main amd64 
Packages
     0.2.20250801-2+noble 500
        500 https://packages.openvpn.net/openvpn3/debian noble/main amd64 
Packages
     0.2.20250520-2+noble 500
        500 https://packages.openvpn.net/openvpn3/debian noble/main amd64 
Packages
     0.2.20240619-1+noble 500
        500 https://packages.openvpn.net/openvpn3/debian noble/main amd64 
Packages
     0.2.20240612-1+noble 500
        500 https://packages.openvpn.net/openvpn3/debian noble/main amd64 
Packages
     0.0+git20231103-1ubuntu1.2 500
        500 https://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu noble-updates/universe amd64 
Packages
     0.0+git20231103-1 500
        500 https://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu noble/universe amd64 Packages

I thought I was using the package provided by Ubuntu all this time.
Apologies for the confusion.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169180

Title:
  ovpn-dco 0.2.20260526-1+26.1 fails to build on kernel 7.0 HWE

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/2169180/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to