Hm. The updates to the hwdb aren't strict additions — there's a bunch of
```
OUI:00A0B0*
- ID_OUI_FROM_DATABASE=I-O DATA DEVICE,INC.
+ ID_OUI_FROM_DATABASE=I-O DATA, INC.
```
This seems like it could potentially break users who were matching on
that udev tag (which looks to be associated with network device naming).
I'm not sure why, or in what circumstances, a user would want to match
on that tag, but it exists and is matchable.
Likewise, the pci matches have a bunch of changes to
ID_MODEL_FROM_DATABASE.
The hwdb parsing python script has a bunch of cosmetic (I think!)
changes.
It looks like analyse-security.c has an incompatible DBus change?
```
- { "SystemCallFilter", "(as)",
property_read_system_call_filter, 0
},
+ { "SystemCallFilter", "(bas)",
property_read_system_call_filter, 0
},
```
It looks like there are things here that could be behaviour changes or
cause regressions. How certain are we that they will not?
** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu Resolute)
Status: In Progress => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2167504
Title:
[SRU] systemd v259.9 to resolute
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+bug/2167504/+subscriptions
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs