wtorek, 17 marca 2026 o 17:12:54 UTC+1 Stefan napisał(a): maybe check the docs: https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-conflicts.html
Thanks I take a look asap wtorek, 17 marca 2026 o 17:12:54 UTC+1 Stefan napisał(a): however in the link to the winmerge forum you mention TortoiseGit, not TortoiseSVN? Maybe you're still asking at the wrong place? TortoiseGit was mention by sdottaka <https://github.com/sdottaka> here: https://github.com/WinMerge/winmerge/issues/3260#issuecomment-4074101285 I corrected the name to TortoiseSVN here: https://github.com/WinMerge/winmerge/issues/3260#issuecomment-4074576608 wtorek, 17 marca 2026 o 17:12:54 UTC+1 Stefan napisał(a): working base: the version you updated from the server, but without your local modifications remote file (i.e, "theirs") is the latest file on the server thanks for explanation To be exactly sure I would ask: when you wrote: wtorek, 17 marca 2026 o 17:12:54 UTC+1 Stefan napisał(a): working base: the version you updated from the server, but without your local modifications did you mean that: *working base: the version you updated last time from the server, but without your local modifications **already made by yourself* -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TortoiseSVN" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/28ddb391-4ff8-43ce-a1c6-503a51a117cen%40googlegroups.com.
