I initially submitted a report on WinMerge github poject, as I was thinking 
it was about this program.
https://github.com/WinMerge/winmerge/issues/3260#issuecomment-4074101285

Now I know to direct my question here.

I sse the option to change this:
C:\Program Files\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe /e /ub /fr /wl /wm /dl %bname /dm 
%tname /dr %yname  %base %theirs %mine /o %merged /ar

[image: mergetool.png]

So I did simple test with:

C:\Program Files\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe /e /ub /fr /wl /wm /dl %bname111 
/dm %tname222 /dr %yname333  %base %theirs %mine /o %merged /ar

My question is:
what proper name should be used in place of 111 222 333 ?
I mean which one corresponds to:

   - Resolved
   - Resolve conflict using theirs
   - Resolve conflict using mine


and how this menu names can be changed by adding corresponding descriptions 
like following:

   - Wokring Base
   - Remote file
   - Working copy

Thank you in advance for your answer and understanding in forgiving my poor 
knowledge of English.
Michał

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/a5e06420-bdfd-4336-801d-8cdf276d7c5dn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to