Hi,

I'm getting the expected error message:

C:\Users\dsg>svn ls https://www.google.com
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 
'https://www.google.com'
svn: E175015: The HTTP method 'OPTIONS' is not allowed on '/'

Can you run svn --version and post the full result?

There has been reports of TortoiseSVN crasching on ARM, see for 
example https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/ViuEkLUKW7k/m/gaY5ttwPAwAJ

Maybe this is your problem?

Kind regards,
Daniel


mÃ¥ndag 16 mars 2026 kl. 11:11:42 UTC+1 skrev [email protected]:

> Hello,
>
> I just installed Tortoise SVN 1.14.9 - ARM64 on my new laptop and 
> unfortunately am struggling with very odd issue - the simplest way to 
> describe it is the following example:
>
> entering following command:
>
> *svn -ls https://test <https://test>*
>
> delivers following response:
>
> *svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL: 'https://test 
> <https://test>'*
> *svn: E731001: No such host is known.*
>
> This is expected behaviour.
>
> However, when I'm executing following command:
>
> *svn -ls https://www.google.com <https://www.google.com>*
>
> nothing happens, although something like this would be expected:
>
> *svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL: 
> 'https://www.google.com <https://www.google.com>'*
> *svn: E175015: The HTTP method 'OPTIONS' is not allowed on '/'*
>
> Doing the same with working SVN repository:
>
> *svn -ls [WORKING_REPOSITORY]*
>
> I expect possibility for entering credentials, but again nothing happens.
>
> I would really appreciate your help.
>
> bestregards
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/d21edb2b-026c-4544-ae7b-784ac6ab3157n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to