Hello Team ! 

-what I did- 
0- On new win10Pro 
1- installed last version of TortoiseSVN 64bit 
2- installed last version of Winmerge 64bit 
3- accepted that the winmerge installer sets the integration inside 
TortoiseSVN 
4- checked out a repository 
5- looked at the log 
6- double click on a modified file 
7- error popup "could not start the diff program, system cannot find the 
file specified" 
8- went in diff viewer settings and adapt path from "C:\Program Files 
(x86)\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe" to "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe" 
(click apply and ok)
9- double click on again on a modified file 
10- I see the diff in winmerge 
11- spend some time to develop on my development tool 
12- want to check the diff before commit 
13- double click on a modified file 

-what I want to happen- 
14- I see the diff in winmerge 

-what actually happened- 
14- error popup "could not start the diff program, system cannot find the 
file specified" 
15- went in diff viewer settings and x86 path a again there

Whenever I change the path back to 64bit version from the settings pane (or 
event the registry), this behavior repeat itself in cycle
The settings is memorized for an hour aprox. and then set back to X68

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/dd9dd347-459c-4c18-9da3-7dd0f8e9076cn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to