So, when I commit a large number of files at once, reviewing each one 
before the commit takes a lot of clicking to confirm I am only committing 
the files for the specific "job" I'm now done with.   

The directory in particular might contain work on 4 or 5 different jobs I'm 
working on, so the Commit dialog shows all the changes for every "job".  
 But, when I make this commit,  I will only commit a handful of the changes 
in the list. 

So, my suggestion would be a quick "merge preview" *right in* the commit 
dialog, so that as I scroll through them, the preview changes so I can see 
immediately why they are due to be committed.

mockup 
here:  
https://image2url.com/images/1761775111321-b07ef205-9699-47ba-b4a8-df166bac789d.png

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/326ab069-8189-41c9-be0f-8d95ae50025dn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to