Ignore this  - I discovered the problem. A couple of bpipe jobs from three
weeks ago were zombied and eating all the memory.

cheers
L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrice Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*

On 10 May 2017 at 10:57, Lachlan Musicman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Running Slurm 16.05 on CentOS 7.3 I'm trying to start an interactive
> session with
>
> srun -w papr-expanded01 --pty --mem 8192 -t 06:00 /bin/bash
> --partition=expanded
> srun -w papr-expanded01 --pty -t 06:00 /bin/bash --partition=expanded
> srun -w papr-expanded01 --pty --mem 8192 /bin/bash --partition=expanded
> srun -w papr-expanded01 --pty /bin/bash --partition=expanded
>
> No matter what I change (including user), I always get
>
> srun: error: Unable to allocate resources: Requested node configuration is
> not available
>
> which is the same as in the logs. There is no other debug message. Any
> hints on what I'm doing wrong?
>
> (notes: the node has enough memory, has sync'd time with head node, am
> using users with access to partitions)
>
> cheers
> L.
>
>
> ------
> "Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
> to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
> grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."
>
>  - Patrice Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*
>

Reply via email to