Tablespoon of what Debbie?

Thanks

Jane
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Deborah Gerard 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:33 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Storing water


  I buy water at a Culligan filter station her in a Big store it is 29 cents a 
gallon if you bring your own container...I always put about a tablespoon in 
each one because I buy six at a time and don't use them right away...I believe 
I learned this on this group,


  Debbie :)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: Kirsteen Wright <[email protected]>
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:25 AM
  Subject: CS>Storing water



  Having looked at the havoc caused by Sandy, I was thinking it would be a good 
idea to store some drinking water. The sites I've read all say that, if you 
store tap water, it should be replaced every 6 months. I was wondering if I 
added some CS to it, would it last longer, if so, roughly when should it be 
replaced?  Or would I be better adding some food grade hydrogen peroxide? Any 
ideas

  cheers
  Kirsteen




  No virus found in this message.
  Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
  Version: 2012.0.2221 / Virus Database: 2441/5373 - Release Date: 11/04/12