On 12/01/2010 11:35 AM, Orlandinei Vujanski wrote: > Do not want to remove Shorewall Tom, I want to pass these commands iptables > shorewall, how?
Please read what I wrote. You cannot pass those commands to Shorewall and without knowing how you have configured your firewall, I can't tell you anything more. PLEASE SEND ME THE OUTPUT OF 'shorewall dump' AS AN ATTACHMENT AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU! -Tom -- Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Increase Visibility of Your 3D Game App & Earn a Chance To Win $500! Tap into the largest installed PC base & get more eyes on your game by optimizing for Intel(R) Graphics Technology. Get started today with the Intel(R) Software Partner Program. Five $500 cash prizes are up for grabs. http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
