Do not want to remove Shorewall Tom, I want to pass these commands iptables
shorewall, how?
2010/12/1 Tom Eastep <[email protected]>
> On 12/1/10 10:55 AM, Orlandinei Vujanski wrote:
> > How to put the following rules in shorewall?
> >
> > iptables -I INPUT -d 172.25.5.192/28 <http://172.25.5.192/28> -j ACCEPT
> >
> > iptables -I OUTPUT -d 172.25.5.192/28 <http://172.25.5.192/28> -j ACCEPT
> >
> > iptables -I FORWARD -d 172.25.5.192/28 <http://172.25.5.192/28> -j
> ACCEPT
> >
> >
> >
> > iptables -I INPUT -s 172.25.5.192/28 <http://172.25.5.192/28> -j ACCEPT
> >
> > iptables -I OUTPUT -s 172.25.5.192/28 <http://172.25.5.192/28> -j ACCEPT
> >
> > iptables -I FORWARD -s 172.25.5.192/28 <http://172.25.5.192/28> -j
> ACCEPT
>
> 1) Uninstall Shorewall.
> 2) Type those commands at a root shell prompt.
>
> If you followed the proper Shorewall QuickStart Guide
> (http://www.shorewall.net/shorewall_quickstart_guide.htm -- you probably
> want the two-interface version), then you should have a firewall that
> will not produce the log messages that you are seeing. Given that you
> *are* seeing those messages, you have done something wrong. If you will
> forward us the documentation we ask for (THE OUTPUT OF 'shorewall
> dump'!!!!!!!!!), we will try to help you. Otherwise, you are just
> wasting your time and ours.
>
> -Tom
> --
> Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
> Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
> Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car
> http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Increase Visibility of Your 3D Game App & Earn a Chance To Win $500!
> Tap into the largest installed PC base & get more eyes on your game by
> optimizing for Intel(R) Graphics Technology. Get started today with the
> Intel(R) Software Partner Program. Five $500 cash prizes are up for grabs.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> Shorewall-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Increase Visibility of Your 3D Game App & Earn a Chance To Win $500!
Tap into the largest installed PC base & get more eyes on your game by
optimizing for Intel(R) Graphics Technology. Get started today with the
Intel(R) Software Partner Program. Five $500 cash prizes are up for grabs.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Shorewall-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users