On 12/1/10 10:19 AM, Orlandinei Vujanski wrote: > Not thinking about ipsec, but only in error. How can I resolve this > error FORWARD local network to the Internet?
See shorewall FAQ 17. When traffic is dropped in the FORWARD, INPUT or OUTPUT chain, it means that either the source IP or the destination IP is not in any defined zone (see the output of 'shorewall show zones'). Note that this can be a result of an IPSEC tunnel being configured on the Shorewall box and the forwarded traffic having gone through the tunnel! -Tom -- Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Increase Visibility of Your 3D Game App & Earn a Chance To Win $500! Tap into the largest installed PC base & get more eyes on your game by optimizing for Intel(R) Graphics Technology. Get started today with the Intel(R) Software Partner Program. Five $500 cash prizes are up for grabs. http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
