On 12/1/10 9:32 AM, Orlandinei Vujanski wrote:
> Good afternoon Tom,
> I have problems to release an IPSEC VPN.
> This generates the error below, how to resolve?
> 
> eth0 = loc
> eth2 = net
> 
> */_Shorewall:FORWARD:DROP:IN=eth0 OUT=eth2 SRC=172.25.1.193
> DST=200.228.200.90_/*

It looks like you have not followed the instructions in
http://www.shorewall.net/IPSEC-2.6.html. Without proper documentation,
we can't possibly help you further. Please see
http://www.shorewall.net/support.htm#Guidelines.

-Tom
-- 
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car
http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Increase Visibility of Your 3D Game App & Earn a Chance To Win $500!
Tap into the largest installed PC base & get more eyes on your game by
optimizing for Intel(R) Graphics Technology. Get started today with the
Intel(R) Software Partner Program. Five $500 cash prizes are up for grabs.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Shorewall-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users

Reply via email to