hi,
According to the information and these kindness reponses of my
question, I still have some questions based on them.
1. Is it true that I can port driver on linux to SunOS?
2. Are all readers available for same or different platform
(such as Windows, SunOS) of the same instruction set
and instruction format
(such as "power up", "power down", "send param1")?
thanks!
Best Regards,
Taylor
On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, David Corcoran wrote:
> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:07:40 +0100
> From: GAP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.61 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.2.13 i686)
> X-Accept-Language: de, en
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: MUSCLE Does Gemplus porvide reader on SunOs?
> References: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>
> Taylor wrote:
> >
> > hi:
> >
> > As titile, I'm trying to provide solutions for SunOS platform.
> > Does Gemplus has reader products that support SunOS platform?
> > (I have GCR-410 reader, I hope the chipset of the reader provide for
> > SunOS will be compatible with this reader, then I won't have to
> > replace or change the driver implementation)
> > Or any has such reader product(not necessarily Gemplus') supports SunOS?
> >
> > please help,
> > Best Regards,
> > Taylor
> >
>
> Hi,
>
> it's not a problem of the chipset. I know there are drivers for Linux.
> With a little bit of luck they should work under SunOS. You just should
> port the serial-part of the driver.
>
> Bye
> Gregor
>
> ***************************************************************
> Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
> (Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
> http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
> ***************************************************************
>
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************