Mahlzeit
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Basicly what I need is a card on which I can put private and public
> keys. Also some symmetric ciphers (not DES and IDEA (license fee),
> maybe 3DES). Next I need a signature algorithm on it and the public key
> encrytion cipher (should not be RSA). Well in most cases RSA is used as
> far as I know.
For the Basiccard there is a ECC library available, but not RSA.
> Are cyberflex (crypto) and GemXpresso available in Europe?
I assume that both are available, because the non-java cryptocards
of both firms are available, but It is certainly not easy to get
them. Good luck.
If somebody knows a source of cards in very small quantities
and/or card documentation, please, please let me know. Also
a source for a cheap (or maybe not expensive) reader with a
PIN pad and documentation is very welcome.
Mahlzeit
endergone Zwiebeltuete
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************