Hi,
I already used the "root"-account.
But this doesn�t seem to help...
Bye, Frank
-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Renzmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: Mittwoch, 18. August 1999 18:43
Betreff: Re: MUSCLE Problems with serial communication / cardreader ECO5000
>Hi Frank.
>
>> But the "serial.c" - file (provided with the
>> CT-skeleton sources) doesn't seem to work.
>> I get a handle to "/dev/ttyS0" for example, but other
>> functions (like tcgetattr(handle, ...)) shutdown with
>> an error (-1).
>> Where is the problem ??
>
>Trivial, but is your user allowed to send/receive data
>to/from the port? I eleminated a similar problem this
>way (in my special case I allowed everything to
>everyone).
>
>Hope that helps.
>
>Bye, Mike
>
>
>***************************************************************
>Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
>(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
>http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
>***************************************************************
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************