Hi,

I'm going to have to postpone the new release of PC/SC until next week.  I
need to put an interpretation layer in the SSP for file access priveledges
when creating files.  Some cards use different hex values to signify
different access priveledges and since some of the new test programs with
the new PC/SC require the creation of files I need to finish this.  If you
are currently at CardTech stop by booth 1242 and I can show the new
version but I've only done the interpretation on the Cryptoflex SSP.  I'll
change the others this weekend.  Basically I don't want people that have
Cyberflex or other cards to create files that have outrageous acces
conditions and find out that there are files they can't delete easily.

Thanks,
Dave

*************************************************************
David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
2252 US Highway 52 West        Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906       CERIAS/COAST Laboratory
Home: (765) 463-2455
Cell: (317) 514-4797

http://www.linuxnet.com

*************************************************************

***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************

Reply via email to