السلام عليكم،

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 08:08:48PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> For the first slide I used attached files: the png one as background and the
> xcf one (I insert it up on the background) and you see the result, the xcf
> is a vector-graphics format image, I edit the one done by brother Sabri for
> CD cover to get this one.
---end quoted text---

That's wierd !
1. Why is the vector-graphics format in such a big size (8+ MB) !
2. When vector-grahics format, the result is supposed to be better, even 
if the image got re-scaled.

-- 
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer
 GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7 (@ subkeys.pgp.net)
 GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to