You are welcome brother Abdelmonam, it's not such a mistake. Still waiting
for the "détails" :D

2009/11/22 Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>

> Sorry I would said brother Saber Omri and not Sabri, Sorry Saber :)
>
> 2009/11/22 Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>
>
> Assalamo alakom,
>>
>> For the first slide I used attached files: the png one as background and
>> the xcf one (I insert it up on the background) and you see the result, the
>> xcf is a vector-graphics format image, I edit the one done by brother Sabri
>> for CD cover to get this one.
>>
>> Salem
>>
>> 2009/11/22 أحمد المحمودي <[email protected]>
>>
>> السلام عليكم،
>>>
>>> On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 11:06:58PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
>>> > Alhamdolilléh today Tunisian LoCo team succeed in the event that I
>>> spook
>>> > about at the beginning of this thread. Slides are attached, they are
>>> based
>>> > on one of brother Sabri templates that I take and modify it.
>>> > The event was very successful, it was scheduled for a half of a day and
>>> it
>>> > takes all the day, also it was very successful for Sabily: it was
>>> scheduled
>>> > for 20mn and it takes more than an our and at the end the install
>>> party.
>>> > I will send you more details inchalla after getting photos and writing
>>> an
>>> > article about that.
>>> ---end quoted text---
>>>
>>>  Jazak Allahu khairan, that's nice (although I dunno french). I only
>>>  have one comment, the first slide (in which you put the CD cover), it
>>>  would have been better to have placed a vector-graphics format image
>>>   there.
>>>
>>> --
>>>  ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
>>>  Digital design engineer
>>>  GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7 (@ subkeys.pgp.net)
>>>  GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> عبد المنعم كوكة
>> Abdelmonam Kouka
>>
>
>
>
> --
> عبد المنعم كوكة
> Abdelmonam Kouka
>



-- 
Saber OMRI
Enseignant TIC
Al Manhal Scolaire
Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to