All,
I'm lost and I don't understand why it is not working (I did the same
configuration from another machine who is working).
[root@fsrv02 postfix]# postconf -n
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/lib64/postfix
data_directory = /var/lib/postfix
disable_vrfy_command = yes
html_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix/html
mail_owner = postfix
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
mydomain = domain.tld
myhostname = mail.domain.tld
mynetworks = 172.31.1.0/28
mynetworks_style = subnet
myorigin = $mydomain
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix/README_FILES
relay_domains = domain.tld
sender_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_bcc
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix
setgid_group = postdrop
smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/generic
smtp_pix_workarounds =
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_mechanism_filter =
smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sasl/sasl_client
smtp_sasl_security_options = noplaintext, noanonymous
smtp_sasl_tls_security_options = $smtp_sasl_security_options
smtp_sasl_tls_verified_security_options = $smtp_sasl_tls_security_options
smtp_sasl_type = cyrus
smtp_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/tls/cacert.pem
smtp_tls_loglevel = 1
smtp_tls_security_level = may
smtp_use_tls = yes
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP
smtpd_delay_reject = no
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
smtpd_sasl_path = smtpd
smtpd_sasl_security_options =
smtpd_sasl_type = cyrus
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/tls/cacert.pem
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/tls/mail.domain.tld.crt
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/tls/mail.domain.tld.key
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
smtpd_use_tls = yes
transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450
saslauthd is working and when I test it
[root@fsrv02 postfix]# testsaslauthd -u admin -p goodpass -f
/var/spool/postfix/var/lib/sasl2/mux -s smtp
saslauthd[3529] :released accept lock
saslauthd[3525] :acquired accept lock
saslauthd[3529] :auth success: [user=admin] [service=smtp] [realm=]
[mech=shadow]
saslauthd[3529] :response: OK
0: OK "Success."
[root@fsrv02 postfix]# testsaslauthd -u admin -p wrongpass -f
/var/spool/postfix/var/lib/sasl2/mux -s smtp
saslauthd[3525] :released accept lock
saslauthd[3527] :acquired accept lock
saslauthd[3525] :auth failure: [user=admin] [service=smtp] [realm=]
[mech=shadow] [reason=Unknown]
saslauthd[3525] :response: NO
0: NO "authentication failed"
When I try from a remote machine
[root@fsrv03 ~]# openssl s_client -starttls smtp -crlf -connect
172.31.1.x:587
CONNECTED(00000003)
[.]
---
New, TLSv1/SSLv3, Cipher is DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
Server public key is 1024 bit
Secure Renegotiation IS supported
Compression: NONE
Expansion: NONE
SSL-Session:
Protocol : TLSv1
Cipher : DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
Session-ID:
9E4768DE661155833EA0363C8D435D9DA895D3BE3F62649E2E8FF15C3E8CC4B2
Session-ID-ctx:
Master-Key:
6C276F363AE2CDC28745567028C262C10045BFEFEBB10DCA25B966B1DAEA6A868E2F978697FA
C92B23A9ADBB2661C362
Key-Arg : None
Start Time: 1334620318
Timeout : 300 (sec)
Verify return code: 18 (self signed certificate)
---
250 DSN
read:errno=0
The connection is broken and on the fsrv02,
[root@fsrv02 postfix]# tail /var/log/mail/errors.log
Apr 17 01:59:09 fsrv02 postfix/smtpd[7889]: fatal: no SASL authentication
mechanisms
[root@fsrv02 postfix]# tail /var/log/mail/warnings.log
Apr 17 01:59:09 fsrv02 postfix/smtpd[7889]: warning:
xsasl_cyrus_server_get_mechanism_list: no applicable SASL mechanisms
Apr 17 01:59:10 fsrv02 postfix/master[7318]: warning: process
/usr/lib64/postfix/smtpd pid 7889 exit status 1
Apr 17 01:59:10 fsrv02 postfix/master[7318]: warning:
/usr/lib64/postfix/smtpd: bad command startup - throttling
[root@fsrv02 postfix]# tail /var/log/mail/access.log
Apr 17 01:59:09 fsrv02 postfix/smtpd[7889]: Anonymous TLS connection
established from unknown[172.31.1.3]: TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
(256/256 bits)
Apr 17 01:59:09 fsrv02 postfix/smtpd[7889]: xsasl_cyrus_server_create: SASL
service=smtp, realm=(null)
And in master.cf, I've
submission inet n - n - - smtpd -v
I spent a lot of time to look on the internet, I tried a lot of thing
without any success, so any idea?
Franck
-------------------------------------------
E: <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]