I‘m running postfix (3.11 and 3.12-dev) on Linux v7 since April with no issues.

> Am 05.10.2026 um 23:01 schrieb Wietse Venema via Postfix-users 
> <[email protected]>:
> 
> A.Schulze via Postfix-users:
>> 
>> 
>>> Am 05.10.26 um 20:21 schrieb A. Schulze via Postfix-users:
>>> building postfix on a github runner fail since some days with
>>> ATTENTION: Unknown system type: Linux 7.0.0-1012-azure
>>> I think, I've to wait, until updates for postfix-3.10.14 / postfix-3.11.7 
>>> available.
>> 
>> update: looks like postfix-3.11.7 and postfix-3.12 already contain
>> changes to not be limited on linux < 7 ...
> 
> Someone needs to confirm that Postfix is compatible with Linux 7.
> 
> - Update top-level makedefs script
> 
> - Update src/util/sys_defs.h
> 
> - Build, deploy, und watchen das blinkenlight.
> 
>    Wietse
> _______________________________________________
> Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to