Hi, I've got postfix setup with MySQL / Virtual, and am in the process of
migrating from an old qmail (*shudder*) system. Some of my users have
entries in their .qmail files that do things like:
.qmail
Maildir/
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
aka, save it on the server in their Maildir/ and also forward a copy on to
their gmail account.
So, in postfix's main.cf I have:
#VIRTUAL/MYSQL
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-domains.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-mailbox-maps.cf
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-alias-maps.cf
Both alias_maps and mailbox_maps are setup and working independently.
My problem is that, if I have an entry in both virtual_mailbox_maps and
virtual_alias_maps that use the same email address (aka, store the message
in their mailbox locally, and forward to their gmail account) it seems to
match the alias only, do the forward, and stop processing the message,
without checking the virtual_mailbox_maps to see if it should store it
locally as well.
eg)
virtual_alias_maps has
[EMAIL PROTECTED] destination: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
virtual_mailbox_maps has
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /path/to/domain.com/test/
but it's only doing the alias, and not the mailbox when I send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Any ideas on how I can get it to do both?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers,
James
--
James Grant
Lightbox Technologies
312-240 Catherine St.
Ottawa, ON. K2P 2G8
http://www.lightbox.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
613-686-1661 x101