> On Aug 25, 2026, at 00:55, Herbert J. Skuhra <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> On Tue, 25 Aug 2026 09:47:48 +0200, Doug Hardie wrote:
>> 
>> I see a few entries on the dovecot mail list where people are
>> working with dovecot 2.4.  I see an entry in the web port/package
>> list for dovecot24 which I presume is the proper item.  However, pkg
>> will not find it on amd64 or arch64 using either current or latest.
>> Am I doing something wrong?
> 
> % pkg search dovecot24
> dovecot24-2.4.4                Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
> dovecot24-cdb-2.4.4            Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
> dovecot24-ldap-2.4.4           Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
> dovecot24-mysql-2.4.4          Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
> dovecot24-pgsql-2.4.4          Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
> dovecot24-sqlite3-2.4.4        Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
> 
> But dovecot24-pigeonhole was still not added.
> 


All of my systems yield:

test# pkg search dovecot24
test# 

-- Doug


Reply via email to