Godfrey - I have been anticipating your first PUG… Tomorrow is a busy day for 
me, Sunday I will be putting October’s image gallery up. If I don’t have yours 
by Sunday pm, not to worry! Send me your image anytime and I will add it in.

Stan


> On Oct 4, 2026, at 1:04 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> You posed a challenge ... My only remaining Pentax gear is the SMC Pentax-L 
> 43mm f/1.9 Special in Leica Thread Mount (which I use on Leica IIIc, or on 
> M10-M, M10-R, M6TTL, and M4-2 bodies with a mount adapter, or on Hasselblad 
> 907x/CFVII 50c again with a mount adapter). I found about 300-400 photos 
> taken with the lens by searching my manually entered metadata that way, dated 
> between 2011 and the present, but nothing resembling a staircase. So I had to 
> go back to my Pentax DSLR days ... I used the ist* DS and K10D bodies through 
> the early '00s (approx 2005 to 2009). There I found 34 photos (out of 
> approximately 25,000) with stairs in them, perhaps legitimately 25 of those 
> are starways rather than just photos which include some stairs. 
> 
> Now I have to pick one or three to submit. I think this might be my first PUG 
> submission. ;) 
> 
> G
> —
> Godfrey DiGiorgi - [email protected]
> "No matter where you go, there you are."
> 
> 
>> On Oct 1, 2026, at 6:46 AM, Stanley Halpin <[email protected]> 
>> wrote:
>> 
>> The PUG theme for October is Stairways.
>> 
>> Note that October officially arrived several hours ago, and so it is time to 
>> get off your couch and send in your entry!
>> 
>> As always to submit your image go to 
>>  https://pug.komkon.org <https://pug.komkon.org/>
>> 
>> 
>> Stan
> --
> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to