I could visualize several that I had taken over the years, but it took awhile 
to search my archives and find one to submit. I think the PUG is up to 5 for 
October so far - I’ll wait a few more days.

Stan

> On Oct 3, 2026, at 6:50 PM, ann sanfedele <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Amazingly I have a fairly recent one taken with my K-5 that I found quickly!  
> and a photo on another PUG this year that I too could have done for this 
> month too.
> To wit - I sent one.
> 
> ann
> 
> On 10/3/2026 4:59 PM, Bill wrote:
>> Don't feel bad. I had to go back to my early 6x7 negs to find one.....
>> 
>> bill
>> 
>> On 10/3/2026 2:22 PM, Henk Terhell wrote:
>>> 
>>> Op 3-10-2026 om 20:30 schreef Ralf R Radermacher:
>>>> 
>>>> I have a few nice ones but none of them taken with Pentax hardware... :-(
>>>> 
>>>> Ralf
>>> 
> 
> -- 
> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
> www.avg.com
> --
> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to