Marcus: Excellent to hear this. I have the 50-135 & love it too. And the kit lens I've used & I've got some good shots, but I call it my Sunny-16 lens--the shots I've liked with this lens are outdoors on bright days--it's not so good in tricky lighting or indoors or with the in-camera flash etc. Thanks Marcus. Cheers, Christine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus A. Hofmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 6:29 AM Subject: Re: K200D filenames > Christine, > > I absolutely love the 40mm Limited. It is adorable. I don't think I am > qualified to analyze why, but it just takes nicer pictures than the > others. Although the 50-135 is absolutely wonderful (and the 18-55 kit > lens is, well, erm, let's not talk about that...), the pictures taken > with the 40mm just look... prettier. I don't think I can explain it > any better. > > Another thing I love is that it is so small and light. There is no > excuse for not taking your camera anywhere you go. With the pancake > attached, it fits in the coat pocket. I am really looking forward to > the 21mm Limited, because that package will be awesome to take hiking. > > I really think that it is quite impossible not to be satisfied with > the 40mm. > > > Marcus > > -- > Am 06.04.2008 um 05:17 schrieb Christine Aguila: > >> >> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Marcus A. Hofmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>> >> I got the 18-55 kit lens, the DA 40 Limited and the DA* >>> 50-135 with it, and that's really a great setup to get started. >> >> Marcus: How do you like the DA 40 Limited? I'm pretty sure I'm >> going to >> get this lens soon, but would be very interested in your views on >> the lens. >> >> Cheers, Christine >> >> >> >> -- >> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List >> [email protected] >> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net >> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above >> and follow the directions. > > > -- > PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List > [email protected] > http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net > to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and > follow the directions. > -- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List [email protected] http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.

