so! is this program speech and braille friendly.

P.





At 03:11 AM 15/07/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>From the developer: "MP3 CD Organizer helps you get all your MP3 files
organized. It has powerful functions to search for and create a database of
your
MP3 files. Organizer also front ends Winamp for easy playback of the songs
that you have put on the playlist. To make your own favorite list of songs
for
fast playback later, Organizer can write playlist files. It provides ID3
save/edit, read/write features and creates HTML documents with your list of
songs."

Doc Wright
http://wrightplaceinc.net
When I've given all that I have to give
Its just the least I can do for my neighbor.



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to