Marlaina,

I have not figured out how to do the
presets on the PCR I have.  I reclassed
the buttons with Window-Eyes, but it
seems to me some sections of the pcr
software I have is difficult to access.
Do I need to reset something?  I can
read the artists' names, and go from
channel to channel, but how do you add
to My Favorites within the pcr program?

Mimi





----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Marlaina Lieberg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. "
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: XM Radio


> Hi Robert.
>
> The receivers connect via u s b.
There is an antenna that connects to the
> back of the small radio.  As long as
you install the software on the
> computer you plan to hook to, you can
run it from any computer.  I use to
> take mine on the road when I was
travelling for Pulse Data.
>
> As for fully accessible, I'd say it is
certainly accessible enough that you
> get all the features you want.  There
are things I haven't bothered with
> such as setting up notifications when
your favorite artist or song is on any
> channel, but you can do your presets,
read the title bar of what is playing,
> move from channel to channel and group
to group all with glirous Window Eyes
> out of the box no sets or scripts.
>
> Marlaina
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Robert Carter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. "
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 7:10 AM
> Subject: Re: XM Radio
>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have never seen the pc based
satellite radio receivers. Do they
connect
> > via USB? Are they portable? In other
words, can you take the receiver and
> > plug it into different computers? I
am glad to hear that they seem to work
> > well with Window-Eyes. Are they
totally accessible?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Robert Carter
> >
> > At 08:42 AM 7/14/2004, you wrote:
> > >Hi.
> > >
> > >To the person who is ssuffering
from XM
> > >withdrawal because of lack of a
> > >south-facing window: Is there
another
> > >room where the window faces
differently?
> > >You can't get the signal at all?
Just
> > >wondering.  There must be some way
you
> > >can work it out.
> > >
> > >Mimi
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>_______________________________________
________
> > >PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines,
Archives and more...
> > >http://www.pc-audio.org
> > >
> > >To unsubscribe from this list, send
a blank email to:
> > >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
> >
________________________________________
_______
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines,
Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send
a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
>
>
>
________________________________________
_______
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines,
Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a
blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to