At the moment, I'm having more problems. In beginning the copy to the backup section, even with one device on the motherboard e-sata and the other on a USB port (a combination which worked under Open SOlaris 134) the OpenIndiana is freezing after copying about 200gig of data.
For the moment, I've detached the drives and will run the server without them to determine whether the problem is to do with the external drives, or whether I'm facing an issue which is more to the core of the system. The messages from around the time of the last restart to the restart I've just done don't seem to indicate any system issue, so I'm not sure why the system would just freeze. The log between those two times are included here. Anyone know what other logs I could check that might give an idea about the freeze out please? Jan 13 08:29:47 jaguar ipf: [ID 774698 kern.info] IP Filter: v4.1.9, running. Jan 13 08:29:47 jaguar pseudo: [ID 129642 kern.info] pseudo-device: nsmb0 Jan 13 08:29:47 jaguar genunix: [ID 936769 kern.info] nsmb0 is /pseudo/nsmb@0 Jan 13 08:29:52 jaguar console-kit-daemon[716]: [ID 702911 daemon.warning] GLib-GObject-WARNING: g_object_set_property: construct property "seat-id" for object `CkSession' can't be set after construction Jan 13 08:29:52 jaguar gdm-simple-slave[948]: [ID 702911 daemon.warning] WARNING: GdmWelcomeSession: Error setting owner of run time directory: No such file or directory Jan 13 08:29:52 jaguar gdm-simple-slave[955]: [ID 702911 daemon.warning] WARNING: GdmWelcomeSession: Error setting owner of run time directory: No such file or directory Jan 13 08:29:52 jaguar gnome-session[955]: [ID 702911 daemon.warning] WARNING: IceListenForConnections returned 2 non-local listeners: inet/jaguar:43839,inet6/jaguar:64991 Jan 13 08:29:53 jaguar pseudo: [ID 129642 kern.info] pseudo-device: pm0 Jan 13 08:29:53 jaguar genunix: [ID 936769 kern.info] pm0 is /pseudo/pm@0 Jan 13 08:29:53 jaguar syslog[977]: [ID 702911 daemon.warning] Gtk-WARNING: gtkwidget.c:5628: widget not within a GtkWindow Jan 13 13:55:29 jaguar genunix: [ID 429879 kern.notice] ^MOpenIndiana Build oi_148 64-bit Jan 13 13:55:29 jaguar genunix: [ID 107366 kern.notice] SunOS Release 5.11 - Copyright 1983-2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. Jan 13 13:55:29 jaguar genunix: [ID 864463 kern.notice] All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Jan 13 13:55:29 jaguar unix: [ID 223955 kern.info] x86_feature: lgpg Jan 13 13:55:29 jaguar unix: [ID 223955 kern.info] x86_feature: tsc Jan 13 13:55:29 jaguar unix: [ID 223955 kern.info] x86_feature: msr _______________________________________________ OpenIndiana-discuss mailing list [email protected] http://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss
