Hello, 

I am trying to figure out if open ILS will work for my small private school 
library, but I am completely new to the concept and I'm not a tech expert, so 
I'm hoping someone out there can give me some advice. 

I have only recently learned that open ILS exists, and just last week found out 
that my current library software will probably not be compatible with the 
upgrade to Windows 7 that my school is working on completing by the end of the 
year. 

We no longer have an IT person on staff, so I'm not sure of what questions I 
need to ask in order to determine whether I should attempt to convert to 
something like Evergreen, or if I should just stick with an off the shelf 
product. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Sincerely, 

Cathy Pierce


  CPT Catherine "Cathy" Pierce
   Librarian/Testing Coordinator
   Massanutten Military Academy
   540-259-2167 ext. 250
   Non Nobis Solum

Reply via email to