Sue and I stopped by Argyle Lake in Babylon where the handsome Red-necked Grebe 
continues. While looking at the grebe we heard an Osprey calling overhead, our 
first of the year and a slightly early date (by about a week) for our 
neighborhood. West End produced our FOY Great Egret flying down Jones Inlet as 
well as a Red-necked Grebe reported earlier by others. A single Tree Swallow 
was flying over the western entrance to WE2.  Sue and I spent a week on the 
west coast of Florida, reacquainting ourselves with some of Florida's birds 
that we haven't seen in over thirty years. I have downloaded a few photos of 
the trip to my flickr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfeustel/

Good Birding,
 
Ken & Sue Feustel 
 

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to