(This is my first time posting to this e-list and I'm not entirely sure
this is the most germane venue for such an inquiry.  If anyone can offer a
more appropriate way to go about this, I'd appreciate any suggestions, and
I apologize to everyone else in advance.)

Does anyone going up to Sterling Forest to see the Mississippi Kites have
an extra seat?  I'm a novice but eageer birder stuck in Queens without a
car and I don't know anyone who drives with any interest in birds.  I'd
help out with fuel of course.  I'll leave at that as I understand that
online hitch-hiking is not the purpose of this e-list.  Anyone who can help
me feel free to contact me off-list.  Thanks!

Tristan Lowery
Middle Village, NY
[email protected]

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to