I like to watch birds. I also like to photograph them. I shoot with an 800mm 
lens and quite often a 1.4x or 2x teleconverter. Would I like to be closer? Yes 
of course. But my mommy taught me manners and I know how to behave myself. 

I saw a Snowy Owl this year for the first time in my life, and it was 
magnificent. If not for this list, I never would have experienced such beauty. 
I've had many great locations shared with me by both birders and photographers 
alike.

An idiot is an idiot. But a misinformed person can always be informed. Does it 
really matter if they have a camera or a scope? I'll leave that up to you.

Charles Scheffold
http://lenselements.com



--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to