This morning I received a call from Ken McDermott informing me he had located 
the Juvenile White Ibis found by Rob Stone yesterday.  I went right down and 
together with Carol Weiss and Scott Baldinger was able to view the bird.  It is 
very difficult to see while on the ground, but twice while I was there (about 
two hours) the bird took off, circling the area and moving from one impoundment 
to another.  When I left, many people had viewed the bird by that time and Rob 
Stone had returned to see it as well.  Congratulations to Rob on a great find, 
and thanks to Ken for the call.  When I left, the bird was across the road from 
the platform, the third impoundment on the right.  Good luck if you go.  I 
posted a photo on my blog @  bashkillbirder.wordpress.com  John Haas

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to