I would certainly be willing to sit down and discuss this with you in more
detail but don't think this can be meaningfully resolved over the email.

I am out of the office today and back in on the 23rd.  I suggest that you
use the contact numbers the State provided in an earlier e-mail for any
birds on Long Island.  I will get in touch with you when I return to
follow-up.

Thanks everybody.

Steve




Thanks,

This has been a topic left to the limbo of uncertainty and frustration for
years.

Can/will Law Enforcement respond appropriately and in a timely manner to be
helpful and meaningful? Will a verbal authorization over the phone fulfill
state and federal requirements?

Does this speak for the rest of NYS?

If so, Great! If not, why bother.

We have followers in Connecticut, New Jersey, elsewhere. Will the Feds
chime in about procedures for those states as well?

Rich Guthrie

-- 

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

Archives:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to