[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4456?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15878964#comment-15878964
 ] 

Christopher Tubbs commented on ACCUMULO-4456:
---------------------------------------------

[~elserj] I'm not sure I fully understand what the replication service is 
doing, but it's possibly different. There seem to be 3 layers of service 
wrappers here. I didn't see that everywhere else. Does your comment imply that 
my fix was correct, or that I missed something?

> Fix exclusion on answering RPCs when lock is not acquired
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ACCUMULO-4456
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4456
>             Project: Accumulo
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: client, master
>            Reporter: Josh Elser
>            Assignee: Josh Elser
>             Fix For: 2.0.0
>
>          Time Spent: 2h 50m
>  Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> [~kturner] asked me a good question about what the client does when it tries 
> to talk to a master which has recently lost its active status, how does the 
> client handle the thrown exception?
> Should run a quick local test.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)

Reply via email to