/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I use the one at 

www.davin.ottawa.on.ca/pppoe

It works very well.

Sean

On Sun, 14 May 2000, Maximo Ramos wrote:

> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> 
> 
> Hi, I am one of the unlucky people who is running a firewall with that
> PPPOE crap ... I have searched the list, and found solutions ...
> 
> It would have been easy if there was just one solution, but no, I found
> like 3 or 4 solutions ...
> 
> The first one I tried was rp-pppoe-1.9-1.i386.rpm
> It says that there is no need to change the MTU in the masquerade machines
> in the network ... I liked that ...
> 
> It didn't work though ....
> 
> I edited /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf but it was ok ... with that MSC#&%#@# activated.
> 
> Actually, I am using the service from dsl.ca ... So, my question:
> 
> What is the final solution? There are like 3 or 4, but which one is the
> more reliable, definitive solution?
> 
> I can't use MTU 1500 in the PPPOE interface, because, then SSH hangs!! really!!
> anyone with the same problem?????? using vi, cat, locate, over SSH just frezzes
> the conexion. Anyone suffering the same?
> 
> Awaiting for some clues ....
> Thanks.
> 
> -- 
> ----------------------------------
> Maximo Ramos
> From The Land of The Morning Calm
> [root@sputnik /root]# man sex
> No manual entry for sex
> ----------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
>UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
> 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean Walberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            http://www.escape.ca/~sean
"Fore yeers ago I kudn't spel Engineer.  Now I are won."

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to