/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hmm.. I was also interested in fwhelper... the URL is wrong though...

-JMS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of raf
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 6:58 AM
To: @home-engstrom; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Masq] firewall question.


/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


@home-engstrom wrote:

> I'm running an IPCHAINS firewall RH 6.1 Kernel 2.2.12 and I'm having a bit
> of trouble getting it to work right.  For some reason the external IF is
not
> letting securehosts through.  It worked fine last week, and I really don't
> think I changed anything since then, but...who knows.

could their ip address(es) have changed?

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to