/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hai,

We are planning to implement IP Masq at large network with
multiple internal networks (about 130 networks with 20-31
workstation on each network).
Those multiple internal networks will be connected to the IP
Masq Server(s) via 64K leased line/ frame relay with full
internet services (we'll open all ports).
The candidate machine will be Pentium III/600 Dual Processor
with 256 Megs Memory.
What I want to ask is:
- How much workstation and internal networks can supported
by this machine without perfomance degradation ?
- Does IP MASQ can support multiple external IP address ? 

I've read IP MASQ Howto. I found about minimal hardware
requirement (they mention about 486/66 w 16Megs to handle
500 entries), but I need to make sure about the scalability
so we can estimate the investment we need. The reason we are
choosing IPMasq is because we want to build some kind of
application server that use IPMasq capabilities.

Please share your experience / knowledge / experties. Any
comments would be great.


tx
Erri Wibowo

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to