/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have a proxy server internal, it is a standalone box not running on the
same machine as the masq.

I can get port forwarding to work coming from the outside in, but not
internally.
Ie.

I want requests going through my linux box (192.168.42.3) on port 80 to be
forwarded to port 80 on my proxy server (solaris) at 192.168.42.10.  I
cannot seem to get this to work properly, or at all really. 

What am I missing, will ipchains/ipmasqadm do the job?

Any info appreciated! 

Joel Foote
Split1 SME

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to