/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


All,

    First, thanks to the list admin for having this resource available!
IPMASQ is a great tool, but it's howto is not very forthcoming in
information.. <grin>

    I do have an initial question for the gurus out there.  I have two
machines behind my Redhat 6.0 (2.2.12-20 Kernal) box, masqarading out to
a DSL connection.  I found some information on how to use ipmasqadm to
configure it to allow DirectX games to work through the proxy.  A sample
of it is below:

ipmasqadm autofw -A -v -r udp 2300 2400 -h www.xxx.yyy.zzz

   There are other steps ports also, but the commands are all similar to
the above example, so I'll spare ya.  I'll put a link below for where I
got this.  Anyway, as you can see, this command SPECIFIES which host to
allow these ports, which is great for that machine, but doesn't do much
for the other system behind the firewall.  Is there some way I can open
up that range of ports either to more then one machine or just
"generically" open them up to any machine behind the firewall?  Thanks
for the help!

http://tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?217

Paul Jenkins

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to