/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ken Long [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 8:19 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Masq] Kernel options for MASQ
> 
> 
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ 
> before posting! */
> 
> 
> The last few times I've compiled a kernel for IPMASQ operation there 
> have been two options which are mentioned in the HOWTO but were not 
> found in the actual kernel options.  I'm using RH6.1 these days but I 
> seem to recall that there were some missing options in 6.0 as well. 
> I've tried make config, make menuconfig and make xconfig and the 
> options I can't find in kernel 2.2.12 are:
> 
> IP: always defragment (CONFIG_IP_ALWAYS_DEFRAG)

The default is YES, to which I've seen a note in the HOWTO, it's been there
for months, at least.

> IP: Drop source routed frames (CONFIG_IP_NOSR)

I don't know about this one.  

What version of the HOWTO are you reading?  I believe that its up to 1.81
now...
        Greg

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to