/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> I have run "tcpdump -i ppp0" on the masquerading box and compared the dump
> to one produced by "tcpdump host 192.168.100.3" on the surfing box
> and I can't see anything bad happen except that the web server stops
> sending data.  
> 
> Sites that I can not surf include www.landsend.com, www.4adodge.com,
> www.costco.com and other very large corporate type sites. If you can surf
> these sites from your masqueraded box reply to this post.  My wife
I tested the three you mentioned from more than 1 masqed box and all come
up, I have never seen a http site not work behind a masq.  
Possibly this is the MTU not 1500 problem?

> starting to bad-mouth Linux and I'm pulling my hair out because I
> can't figure it out.
> 
Thats her own problem =/


> Thanks

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to